|Venue:||Senate Hall, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Date:||5 September 2012 – 8 September 2012|
|Main Theme:||Science & Mathematics Across Discipline|
This inaugural International Seminar in Science and Mathematics Education 2012(ISSME 2012) is based on the theme ‘Science & Mathematics Across Discipline’. The seminar provides opportunities for educationists, teachers and researchers to share research findings, experiences and views about current issues in science and mathematics education at the international level and the relation with other disciplinary knowledge. The seminar is jointly organized by Faculty of Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and Association of Science and Mathematics Education Johor (Persatuan Pendidikan Sains dan Matematik Johor, PPSMJ).
All areas involving science and mathematics education including:
- Pedagogical and Psychological Aspects of Science and Mathematics Education
- Assessment in Science and Mathematics Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Teacher Training and Teacher Education in Science and Mathematics for 21st Century
- Technology in Instructions for Learning Science and Mathematics
- Interdisciplinary Research in Science & Mathematics Education
- Current Issues in Science and Mathematics Education
Note: Selected papers are recommend to publish in SCOPUS journal.